Friday, May 16, 2008

Starting to teach classes

I'll be teaching classes this summer for "Beginning Comic Book Illustration" and I'll be having classes two days a week. I will be creating a new blog to update every weeks class outline and updates for students to check. For now, I'll be just having everyone check this website for updates until I can get a new blog started.

I'm going to setup a paypal account so that students can pay for classes online and get registered for classes that way too.

The email I have listed on this blog is fine to email me about questions you may have.

Thanks,

Josh

1 comment:

Josh said...

Today’s class was very fun. We studied cartoon characters, perspective when drawing panels and how the artist controls the panel much like he/she would a camera. We’ll continue on this subject for this Friday’s class. Again, the class will be free until next week.