Thursday, October 22, 2009

MileHiCon (Art of Silver Bullet)


I'll be doing two panels this weekend at MileHiCon.

Saturday, October 24th

11 am - noon Future Arts (Mesa Verde A) - Josh Mills

I'll be moderating on this one. This will be a discussion on where art is going, how it will affect artists and fans. There will be four other artists with me. It should be a fun discussion and my first time as a moderator.

Sunday, October 25th

11 am - noon Breaking Down a Comic Page (Wind River A) - Josh Mills

Well, the title pretty much says it. I'll discuss how I and other professionals tackle a page. What are the pitfalls and what to look for from the writer? I'll also have some books that I'll bring in that are well known in the industry to reference, as I'm far from a master myself.

Hope to see you there.

The sketch I did is for the sketch challenge at Ten Ton Studios. The character was created by Bret Wood. It was a very fun sketch.

No comments: