Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break

Finished my last Midterm last night; I think it went well...enough.

I'm working on another piece for Force Gelexia (I hope I spelled that right). I've already finished an initial sketch--several actually--and it is looking good. Andre likes it, which is the important thing--keeping the customer happy. I always like working with Andre, because he trusts me impeccably. Of course I don't want his trust to go to my head, so I try to take my time when I work on his pieces. It helps me get perspective, and focus on what he is looking for, while still keeping my artistic integrity.

I'll likely post the pencils and subsequent steps following them when they are finished. I'm hoping to work on it while taking a week off from both school and work.

Josh

No comments: