Saturday, January 19, 2008

One of the Thunderbolts


So what's up everyone? I've finished penciling the submission I'm doing for Image and now it's off to correct, ink and letter them. I'm only coloring two pages-the cover and one sequential page. The reason being is Chris from Shadowline Image has agreed to let me send my submission in with only those two pages colored. I thought that was very nice of her and I'm hoping she and Jim will like the idea.

Mike and I have been talking about some of the character development for the book, so we're getting geared up for this. One thing I've learned is not to give up, so if Image doesn't like it I know that there is a home for this story somewhere.

1 comment:

azhar said...

nice artwrk you have here,,,

heard you're into Cebulski talent search...

same here...

good luck to booth of us...