Sunday, February 3, 2008

Judge Dredd


Another sketch at a pretty small size. For one I'm busy, but also I like being able to put little details in a small area. I'm supposed to color this for a no price challenge, but I'm supposed to have time, so we'll see.

I'm finished with the pitch, but taking my time on the cover, since Shadowline is in the middle of doing their writer challenge and will be too busy to look at it this week. I have to do the lettering, but it takes a few hours at tops to do all five pages, so I'm not doing that until last.

I have to come up with a good logo, but I kind of do this for a living, so I should be able to come up with one that I like. I went with a pretty common type of cover look, but it is coming out very well, at least I think it is. The real test will be when I send it to Shadowline.

I’m actually getting a ton of work, for logos, comic art, and little paying jobs like commissions and stuff, so If I’m not posting here as often you know why.

No comments: