Friday, February 8, 2008

Deathlock


Hey all! I thought the Deathlock challenge was cool, but I hardly have time for much fun drawing these days. I've been doing logos, finishing up my pitch to Image, and commissions, which keeps me petty busy these days. Here is a quick sketches I did while at work.

I'm just about finished with the cover and I'll start coloring page 1 and the cover in a day or so. We should be done in the middle of next week and I'll check with Kris at Shadowline to see if it is okay to send her our pitch. She maybe busy, so I don't want to bombard her with our pitch if she doesn't have time to look at it.

I'll most likely send our pitch to Image only for now and if they don't like it I'll try other publishers, which there are quite a few and I'm sure we'll find a home somewhere.