Monday, April 7, 2008

Willow page


"Sometimes I need a break from work I'm doing. Normally I can just sketch something, but I want to do more sequential pages, so when I found the art contest for a single page over at the Blueline Boards I couldn't resist."

I said the above over at another board and didn't want to retype it here. This week I'm going back to work on coloring and more page work on the new project I'm doing with Mike. This time he came up with the idea and it's pretty fun doing something without the story going on in my head while I'm drawing it. Normally I'd be think of other plots and whatnot while drawing, but Mike is taking care of all that, so all I have to do is the art.

1 comment:

Psychomud said...

WOW! Thats awesome Josh! it should be very hard to beat that set of panels! Great work!