Friday, August 8, 2008

Publishing with Ronin Studios


I have been given the green light from Ronin Studios to publish my short story I call Transfer. Diana, a great editor and good person all around, is having me touch things up a little. One part of the story is questionable. My friend Mike is offered to help me touch it up, so I asked him to jump on board as co-writer. Once the story is approved he'll write up the script. I'll draw the pages as soon as possible, as I'm scheduled for a con next month, NDK. I'd like to show the art off there and even possibly have something printed to hand out at the show.

The sketch I posted here is the other main character for the Transfer story. I'm only doing the story in grayscale, because Ronin Studios had two stories that had similar plots for their Hope books, so they want to put it in their Ronin Illustrated, which I'm fine with because I'd just like to finally get one of my own stories published.

1 comment:

YNHeller said...

yeah i'm getting into zombies hardcore these days. it doesn't help that i have to draw them professionally...

good luck with the book my friend. exciting!