Monday, September 15, 2008

Anime sketches from NDK




NDK was a learning experience for sure. I have to remember to print business cards before I go next time. I printed like 50 the first day and had three left, so I kept having to go back and print more. One thing I liked about the show was the diversity of people. We had comic guys, Trekkie's, anime and just about anyone else you could think of.

I didn't like that this show seemed geared for kids, but I'd never take my kids to that show.

The comic panels we did were really fun and I was surprised to find people listening to me. The webcomic panel was the biggest panel with maybe 35 to 50 people. The rest, how to pitch a comic, making comics on the computer and 24 hour comic challenge, were a little smaller. We had a few other panels that I wasn't apart of, though.

I'm hoping from my experience in this con I can be more prepared for Seattle.

No comments: