Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!


I hope everyone is well today and you've all got what you wanted. Me, I'm just glad I have a great family and I have my health. Thank God for all things!

Here are four sketch cards I did for the American Cancer Society auction. I asked to do 12, but they sent only four cards to me, so I guess this is all the American Cancer Society gets this year.

In comic news, I have finished Gusto, but still no word on whether the colorist will be replaced with someone else or if I'll end up coloring it. I wasn't scheduled to color it, but the colorist they had wasn't quite up to par, so I offered and sent the editor one page colored. We'll see what happens.

I'm working on another short story, but this time for a creator over at Ronin Studios. He saw my work on their forum and he asked me to do the eight page back story in one of his up coming comics.

Until next time, stay safe and if you're getting blisters from drawing you're not drawing enough.

Josh

No comments: