Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another short story finished


I just finished a short story that's going to be in one of next issues of Adam Zero. I still have to ink them, but I consider it finished from a pencillers perspective. I'm working on an idea I came up with and Mike really likes it, so we'll possibly pitch it to Image.

I'm also sending this short story to Marvel Comics as a submission for a penceller position. It has been awhile since I've sent them anything, so I thought I'd give it another shot. I might send it to some other companies too, but Marvel has been a dream of mine for so long. I think just having an opportunity to do a story on one of their books would be good enough for me. I really don't see me taking on a comic job full time.

Time for me to get ready for another week in the Bunker fixing servers and trying not to fall asleep...which I only did for a few seconds once.

The above image is obviously the Spirit and I'll be inking it and possibly coloring it for the Ten Ton sketch challenge.

Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it! Your pencils are bomb. Marvel would be crazy not to use you.

Josh said...

Thank you so much! I have sent my work to them and I'll post the result here. In a lot of cases they won't respond if they don't need my services right away or if my work isn't up to par, so if they do respond I'll post it.