Saturday, February 14, 2009

Space Girl


Travis Charest is one of my favorite artists and I've been working on coloring this sketch for some time now and I think it's finally finished. I wanted to create something imaginative, but still stay true to his character, but in that respect I don't know if I succeeded.

As for updates I'm still working on another short story for Adam Zero and I do have an inker I'm working with. I've sent him one sketch to ink and it turned out amazing, but I'll update everyone on who that is when I'm further along in the process.

Thanks for stopping by,

Josh

2 comments:

Frank kennedy said...

Josh, just wanted to say great work.
Space girl looks awesome.
looking back through your blog I can see the developements and inprovemnts.
you are doing some really great artworks keep it up. I found you by the comment you left on Scottie Youngs blog. I too found his comments on inking inspirational.
keep on drawing.
cheers
Frank

Josh said...

Thank you, Frank. Thanks for taking a look back in some of my other works and for saying I'm improving. I need all the encouragement I can get.