Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Moving along nicely!


Planning for ECCC is coming along nicely and I have some other small cons I'm going to in Denver before ECCC. I designed the character, based on what Marc asked for, called Fastball. I think it turned out pretty well, but no word yet from Marc.

I'll be sketching out the pages for the next short story and penciling them pretty tight again, as I may have an inker that I'll be working with. I also have some other projects in the works, but nothing concrete yet. Look for updates to follow.

Mike, the writer I often work with, is settling into his new home in OH, so hopefully soon we'll be starting a new pitch to Image Comics or somewhere. I think my webcomic is going to just sit there for awhile, at least until I have some more inspiration to work on it or time for that matter.
The above sketch is from a webcomic I found on deviant art and felt like sketching the main character. Here you can find the Webcomic: http://www.drunkduck.com/NewGirl/index.php

Thanks for reading,

Josh

No comments: