Sunday, December 16, 2007

New version of pinup


Here is a revised version that my brother helped me edit. We adjusted the saturation and lightness of the background, which came out much better on his screen. My screen it looks very yellow, but that's because his screen is calibrated to be the most true color it can be and looks the same when printed.

I made a print of the art with archival paper and true pigment. Normal prints like that cost something around $150.00 to $200.00. The print will retain its color for over a 100 years, so I guess that's why it costs so much.

If anyone is interested in having their digital art printed on archival paper shoot me an email and I'll let you know the cost and I can arrange a sample to be sent to you if you'd like to see what it looks like.

No comments: