Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Light at the end of...


So, I might get to do a monthly web comic. Not the one that I wrote and drew, though. Some novelist is looking to publish a short story before her novel comes out and we've been talking this week. I did a test drawing for her, but not of one of her characters, but of the style she wants to comic to be in.

If I get the job it doesn't pay extremely well, but it is consistent and she seems very legitimate, so I'm looking forward to getting the work. I actually haven't gotten any paid work, since I did this design for a new character. Plus, its going to be consistent sequential work, so I'm happy about that.

I'll post as soon as know if I get the job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great drawing.

Hope you get the gig.
Be sure to post the link so everyone can check it out.