Monday, January 26, 2009

Adam Zero page


Here is a page from the short story I'm doing for Marc Fletcher's Adam Zero. I am looking for an inker to help me with the next story, so if you're an inker looking to get some published work let me know. Just send me an email.

ECCC: I will have a table in artist alley and I'll be sitting with Ronin Studios for some of the time too. I'll give you a more detailed schedule, so if you're planning to stop by you'll know when I'll be there. I'll be promoting some of my upcoming books I have coming out and doing sketches for any who art kind enough to ask. :)

Thanks,

Josh

PS: If you read my web comic you'll find I'm pausing it for a short time to work on some more pressing work.

2 comments:

Michael Kasaboski said...

Josh - solid work, man. Like the page a lot.

The prospect of doing some inking is very intriguing. I'm not a dedicated inker per se, but perhaps I will drop you an e-mail anyway and I can show you some work.

Take it easy for now.

Josh said...

Cool, man! Thanks! I'll look for the email!